We encourage all parents, as well as expectant parents, of multiple birth children to join the Multiple Birth Association for WA. We are a fun supportive community of parents who are all going through the multiples experience 🙂
Your membership includes invitations to attend our functions (some at additional cost), our Monthly Club News e-newsletter. access to our Facebook pages, membership to ShopRite and much much more. For a full list of association services visit the Services page.
Memberships run from the 1st July through to 30th June and renewal fees are due and payable on 1st July each year.
Membership Joining Fees
- $70.00 – up to 2 year membership
- $50.00 – up to 1 year membership
- $30.00 – up to 6 month membership – only available 1st January – 30th June
- If you have a concession cards, such as Health Care Card, Low Income Health Care Card, Foster Child Health Care Card, Pensioner Concession Card,you are eligible for a 50% discount off your membership fees – please email a copy of your card to email@example.com to commence your membership registration.
- If you live within a WA Country Health Services district you are eligible for a $10 discount off your membership fees – please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your country location to commence your membership registration.
Online Membership Process
To join MBAWA, follow the link to our Online Memberships Application. Register for, or login to your existing, TidyClub account and then select your choice of membership.
Once your membership is processed you will receive a welcome email containing:
- a link to the MBAWA website that contains information about the MBAWA and its services;
- details on how to join the MBAWA Facebook groups
You will be allocated a MBAWA member number and this number can be found on your MBAWA TidyHQ profile once your membership is processed. If you request to be registered for ShopRite, your ShopRite card will be ordered and posted to you when available. Please note there may be a delay in receiving this card due to a requirement to order a minimum number of cards.