Perth and Districts Multiple Birth Association inc. is a not-for-profit organisation run entirely by a committee of VOLUNTEER parents of multiple birth children. Visit the About section to learn more about our Association.
New Email Addresses
We have just implemented some new email addresses to better enable our members, future members, friends, family and supporters to get in contact with us. These emails are:
- Main association email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Membership applications, renewals and information: email@example.com
- Fees and payment information: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Event RSVP and information: email@example.com
- Coffee group / play group information: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Social media and website information: email@example.com
Thank you to everyone who supported our 2014 Christmas Picnic!
A big thank you to “Austwest Clotheslines of 8 Hurley Road, Canning Vale (firstname.lastname@example.org) for donating our major raffle prize, a fantastic swing set!
Further thanks to the following for their lovely donations:
- Whiteman Park
- Many Teape – Twinsane
- Neilina Payne – Nutrimetics in Willeton (email@example.com)
- Olivia Gleeson – Nervana Chiropractic
- Lauren Robertson – Carine Glades Newsagency, Duncraig
- Michelle Riseborough
- Bobbie Drew
- Lauren Cooper
- Swan Valley Cuddly Animal Farm
The Perth and Districts Multiple Birth Association we would like to thank everyone who donated to our raffle, as well as all those members who volunteered their time and effort to make the this years Christmas Picnic wonderful!
Everyone’s generosity is greatly appreciated.
Celebrating 40 years of friendship, information and support!
For over 40 years, the Perth & Districts Multiple Birth Association has been supporting West Australian families through their special journey of raising twins, triplets and more.
Our member families come from all walks of life and are keen to share advice, information, and support other multiple birth families.
You tube Videos
Check out our You Tube videos that celebrate the joys of multiples.
For the first we asked parents “What are the best things about having twins or triplets?” and the second one asked parents “If you you could go back to before you had your multiple birth children, what advice would you give yourself?“.