Perth and Districts Mutliple Birth Association inc. is a not-for-profit organisation run entirely by a committee of VOLUNTEER parents of multiple birth children.
Celebrating 40 years of friendship, information and support!
For over 40 years, the Perth & Districts Multiple Birth Association has been supporting West Australian families through their special journey of raising twins, triplets and more.
Our member families come from all walks of life and are keen to share advice, information, and support other multiple birth families.
Our services include:
- Social events like our big Christmas and Easter picnics, new parent morning teas, school holiday get togethers;
- Workshops for expectant parents, breastfeeding multiples and multiples in school;
- Coffee groups for parents to share with others who really ‘get it’;
- A well stocked library on multiples and equipment to hire;
- Hospital visits for expectant or new mums;
- Monthly Newsletter – informative and fun;
- Closed Facebook Group for support and advice;
- Closed Facebook Group for Selling / Buying second hand baby items;
- Specialised contacts for premature birth, special need, and bereavement.
The multiples experience can be challenging but with all the extra giggles and cuddles it is also a very rewarding journey.
Check out our You Tube videos that celebrate the joys of multiples.
For the first we asked parents “What are the best things about having twins or triplets?” and the second one asked parents “If you you could go back to before you had your multiple birth children, what advice would you give yourself?“.
Grab a cuppa and take a look around our site to see how we can support you and how you can get involved.
Mad Bay Wine Fundraiser
Just in time for Christmas!
Help raise much needed funds for P+dmba and stock up on the essentials at the same time. There’s an offer to suit everyone! Mad Bay wines are from WA and made at Howard Park Winery in Margaret River . Enjoy with confidence all that they have to offer. Download and complete the Perth & Districts MBA Fundraiser Order Form and then email it to email@example.com
Choose from cases of:
- 2013 Mad Bay Sauvignon Blanc Semillon
- 2011 Mad Bay Unwooded Chardonnay
- 2012 Mad Bay Viognier
- 2012 Mad Bay Pinot Noir
- 2012 Mad Bay Shiraz
- 2012 Mad Bay Cabernet Merlot
Each case (12 bottles) is $125 and as a special Christmas BONUS offer each Perth & Districts MBA Fundraiser Order Form ordering 3 or more dozen, receives 1 only Mystery 6-bottle case of an award winning WA wine FREE!
*This special pricing does not allow us to offer mixed or part cases. Collection at the Christmas picnic or alternatives by prior arrangement. This offer is only for adults 18yrs and over. Please drink responsibly.
Christmas Picnic Raffle Donations
The annual P+DMBA Christmas picnic is fast approaching!
We would like to ask if any of our wonderful P+DMBA supporters have businesses, or may know someone with a business, who would be willing to donate products or services as raffle prizes?
All donations will be recognised in the P+DMBA newsletter, our website and on Facebook.
Some ideas include:
– gift vouchers for places such as beauty salons, hairdressers, hardware stores, toy stores, etc
– gift hampers
– handmade gifts
– baby products (new)
Please contact our social events coordinator Belinda (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you are able to make a donation, or if you know someone who may be able to help.